Need a healthy dinner option? Try our vegan purple potato dish!
1/2 pound of purple potatoes sliced into cubes
1/2 pound of portabella mushrooms
1 ½ tbsp. of olive oil
1 bunch chopped fresh sage
Kosher Salt & Freshly cracked pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. While oven is pre-heating: In an oven-safe pan heat one tablespoon of olive oil over low heat. Add the sliced potatoes in one even layer and sauté for 15 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, stir, add a pinch of kosher salt and pepper. Add ½ bunch of sage. Sauté for another 10 min. Make sure to stir gently every few minutes.
4. Remove the dish from the stove, add the rest of the sage and sprinkle ½ tbs of olive oil.
5. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 20 min.
6. Remove and serve.