It's easy to get caught up in the chaos of the new year and forget about the resolutions you made. Let us help you get back on track with tips!
- Find Inspiration: Deciding on something to commit to can take time, don’t get discouraged! Scroll through Pinterest or Instagram and see what catches your eye. It could be an old resolution that you got sidetracked with, or a brand new goal!
- Make Mini-Targets: Start small and the results will happen before you know it. Achieving small goals alongside your main goal will make each day that much more motivating!
- Talk to Yourself: Write your goals down and say them aloud. Hearing your goals and ambitions spoken make them more real, making you more accountable.
- Post About It: If your goal is something you think others will be interested in, make it known! You may even find a friend who has a similar goal, which helps with inspiration as you cheer each other on through the process!
- Visuals as Tools: As you complete you mini-targets, keep visual records. These little reminders will help you see how far you’ve come and where you want to be!
- Treat Yo’self: You absolutely crushed your mini-targets this week? YES, you should reward yourself! These little victories are what make the journey fun!
- Backwards Is O.K.: Anticipate hurdles during the process. Things won’t happen overnight, and you’re bound to have some setbacks. See these as learning experiences and not faults as you challenge yourself even more!
- Be Kind to Yourself: With the ups and downs of conquering a your goals, you’ll learn about yourself and the kind of control you have in your life. Love yourself through the journey and no matter what your goal is, you will have accomplished more than you even anticipated!