Morning routines are a great way to get your mind and body ready for a successful day. Maintaining a routine can sometimes be a challenge, so we’ve put together a few simple ways to make the most of your mornings!
- Go straight to the kitchen – Immediately after you wake up, drink a tall glass of lemon water. This will not only help flush toxins, but will wake your body up and kick-start your metabolism!
- Sit in silence – Try and set your alarm 20 minutes earlier than usual, to quietly meditate. Setting your energy level early is essential to having an overall positive day.
- Talk to yourself – Take two minutes and tell yourself “I’ve got this!” and/or “I love myself.”. These affirmations will send positive vibes into the universe, allowing your words to become true. We suggest writing down your affirmations on a little notepad or on your mirror with a dry erase marker as a constant reminder!
- Get moody – Create a mood board that you can peek at every morning, reminding yourself what your short and long term goals are. Focus on how your goals will make you feel rather than the actual goal itself.
- Stretch it out – Warm up your body by doing a few stretches before you jump in the shower. This will get your mind and body in tune and ready for the day!
After you’ve done all (or some) of these, make sure to eat a healthy wholesome breakfast such as oatmeal or a green smoothie! Implementing these morning methods will help you to be focused throughout your entire day and keep you in a good mood! What’s not to love about those benefits? Embrace this new routine as a positive addition to your lifestyle!