Let’s face it, people can have a love/hate relationship with Thanksgiving dinner. With tons of delicious dishes on the table, it can be hard to “take it easy.” We stuff ourselves until we can’t eat anymore and then suffer the consequences of over-eating. That’s why we created a list of things you can do after eating to burn calories and provide a feeling of wellness again.
• Vacuum the house for an hour to clean up after guests while burning roughly 180 calories.
• Drink water consistently to boost your metabolism and cleanse your system.
• Break a sweat in a hot yoga class like YogaSweat.
• Work out early in the morning to kick-start your metabolism.
• Use turkey leftovers for a salad or soup.
• Try YogaFit Strength a few times a week to burn fat and boost your metabolism for up to 36 hours afterward.
• Get plenty of rest to balance your hormones that control appetite.
• De-stress in a hot bath to prevent overproduction of cortisol, the hormone that causes weight gain.
• Take Vitamin D supplements to regulate your hunger.