We all know the most wonderful time of the year can quickly turn into the most stressful time, so we're here to help. Use these tips to make sure you're ready for anything and everything the holidays have in store!
- Strategize Gift Wrapping: Start wrapping your gifts early, but add little things like bows, ribbon and tags later (label gifts with with sticky notes so you remember what’s inside!). In doing this, you’re able to stack your presents which makes them easier to store and travel with.
- Have a Christmas Card Party: Writing and addressing holiday cards can get stressful and tend to be more tedious that fun. Invite friends over with their cards and open a bottle of wine to make the process more fun and memorable!
- Stock Up on Gifts: Chances are you’ll need last minute presents, so while you’re out shopping, grab a couple extra universal gifts that everyone would love. Locally made goods, specialty wine, and candles are great options!
- Small Tidings of Joy: Less can certainly feel like more! With Christmas décor, don’t underestimate the little things that you can add to a room that make a big difference. Miniature potted evergreens can make a beautiful impression and leave the house smelling great!
- Remember to Unwind: With all the mayhem of the season, it’s easy to forget about taking care of yourself. Before your holiday schedule is completely full, pencil in a few personal hours here and there. Consider it a little gift to yourself during all the hustle and bustle!